A New Lake Martin Neigborhood
Recently, John Coley, owner of Lake Martin Voice Realty unveiled a new Lake Martin neighborhood and wow it is a beauty. Take a look and contact John Coley for details.
information from kennebecal.com
The Design of Kennebec
Laketown’s goal is to create inclusive communities around our lakes in a way that focuses not on the lake as a weekend destination, but as an essential, purposeful part of life. Our communities are inspired by classic lakeside communities − places where homes were built around families and made to last for generations.
Laketown communities are as varied and distinct as Alabama itself. From a vibrant neighborhood to the wide-open, yet mysterious woodlands. From a neighbor’s front porch to a forest hideaway, these special places are anchored to the water and united by the idea of an Alabama we all love and share.
Kennebec, a Laketown Community, is being crafted by Alabama Power Company, Daniel Communities and Nequette Architecture and Design. With a development strategy that strikes a balance between economic development, cultural enhancement, and what is environmentally sound, Laketown communities will add value to the Lake Martin region and create places to stand the test of time for generations to come.
Kennebec Design Elements
- Designs that integrate into and hug the landscape.
- Lower pitched roofs that reinforce horizontality.
- Outdoor living spaces that seamlessly connect to indoor rooms.
- Native and natural materials with a neutral color palette.
- Large expanses of glass to bring the beautiful views inside.
- Lakeside porches and balconies.
- Exposed structural details inside and out – beams, brackets, columns, etc.
- Homes that appear as a collection of structures connected with courtyards and breezeways.
John Coley, Lake Martin Voice
Tel #1: 334-221-5862
Lake Martin Voice Realty
8424 Kowaliga Road, Suite A
Eclectic, AL 36024